Southampton Football Club Customer Care Stewards
Would you like to work with one of the most successful security companies in the world?
G4S Events is Europe’s leading independent provider of event security and crowd management services. We are currently looking to increase our Southampton team where you will have the exciting opportunity to work at Southampton Football Club and the added opportunity to work outside of Southampton such as All Points East, Hyde Park and other London Events. ( Transport may be provided if you are working outside of Southampton)
You will be working as part of an enthusiastic team that helps to keep venues and events safe and secure throughout the South and across the UK.
The fundamental role of a steward is to ensure all patrons have a safe and enjoyable experience. Event stewards are often the first and last people visitors will meet at the even therefore the role of a customer care steward is very important.
The main duties of a steward are:
- Providing 5* customer care and service at all times,
- Checking tickets,
- Dealing with customers questions and queries,
- Crowd management and monitoring
- Providing directions around the venue and to allocated seats.
- Hospitality, car parking and other general stewarding issues.
- There is also potential progression throughout such as undergoing your SIA training with G4S, becoming supervisor, joining the recruitment team and also gaining qualification such as Level 2 in Spectator Safety
- This is an opportunity to build on your skills and experiences such as customer service, communication, health and safety, team work and problem solving as well as others