Do you fancy Adventure and Admin?
We are currently recruiting Administrators for our following adventure activity centres:
- Brecon (Llangorse, Wales)
- Savane (Ardeche, Southern France) – Fluent French required
- Villeneuve (Italy) – Fluent French or Italian required
- Ardres (Opal Coast, Northern France) – High level of French required
- Hauteville Sur Mer (Normandy, Northern France) – High level of French required
- Cala Llevado (Costa Brava, Spain) – High level of Spanish required
- The Administrator supports the rest of the senior staff team and is involved in the day-to-day administration of the centre
- This includes running the centre office and operating the centres financial and personnel systems i.e. petty cash, credit accounts, cheque expenditure, budget control, training and monitoring records and personnel records.
If you have office-based experience and are looking for a change from the 9 to 5 or if you enjoy the outdoors life and have proven admin skills this could be just what you are looking for! Working at our centre will be a valuable experience; not only is it a job, but a lifestyle choice. You’ll make great new friends, live in a new place for the summer and have the opportunity to participate in fantastic adventure activities!
We are looking for people with:
- The ability to communicate in the relevant language if working at one of our overseas centres
- IT skills; good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and spreadsheets
- A meticulous & organised approach to finance, money handling & admin
- A “can-do” attitude and flexibility in all aspects of centre life and work
- Customer service focused skills
- Full UK driving licence
- 21 years+ for senior positions
Availability to start April 2019 and work the full season
On top of the rewarding opportunity to help keep a busy and dynamic centre running smoothly so our guests of all ages overcome fears and try new, exciting things, we can offer you:
- A competitive seasonal package with 3 meals a day and accommodation at a good rate.
- The use of facilities and equipment in free time
- Opportunities to complete training and NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends
All of our senior staff participate in a comprehensive training programme at our centre in the Brecon Beacons and then travel out to set up their centres with the rest of the senior team prior to guests arriving. We are looking for people who can commit to working the full season.
All applicants must be at least 18 yrs old and have a UK/EU passport, UK residential address, a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.