6 days left
- Full Time
KOIOS Master Data is a start-up software development company. We develop software that enables organisations to share valuable data using our cloud based data exchange platform. Our software is being evaluated and piloted by well known brands in the oil&gas, manufacturing and utilities sectors. We are about to become incredibly busy.
We are looking for a talented and highly enthusiastic software developer to join our us. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to join a small company with ambitious plans, and enjoy rapid growth in terms of skills, business acumen and seniority. We expect the chosen candidate to become our CTO and build a team beneath them as the company grows.
It is an exciting opportunity, not for the fainthearted, but those seeking rapid career progression, huge amount of responsibility and to have a lot of fun in the process them KOIOS is for you.
• Take ownership of the design and development of our cloud based B2B software
• Implement requirements of International Standards
• Rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of new technology and development practises
• Develop best practices and effectively communicate these to other team members and disciplines
• Degree in computer science or equivalent
• Knowledge in web services and JSON
• Knowledge and understanding of C# .NET, AngularJS 1, HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0
• Understanding of relational database models and experience in one or more SQL languages
• Experience of using version control and automated delivery software
• A logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Knowledge specifically in PL/SQL and Oracle databases
• Knowledge of reflective and recursive code
• Experience using Perforce version control
• Ability to understand and manage the existing code base
• Experience in Scrum or Kanban software development methodologies
• Flexible working hours (core 10-4)
• A friendly, focused, ambitious and relaxed working environment
• Start-up style benefits
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.