6 days left
- Full Time
Teach English in China with Aston Language Centre (Wuhu)
We’re looking for amazing ESL teachers to join our language school
Get to see and travel in ‘real China’, not just the big cities.
Receive a competitive salary, great benefits and meet people from every part of the world.
Learn more about how our teaching opportunities can get you started on a rewarding TEFL teaching career.
- Teach English as a second language to students of all ages, majority junior school age
- Participate in team meetings and training seminars
- Prepare lesson plans (curricular support and materials provided)
- Report on class activities and student progress
- Participate in promotional events – Christmas parties, outings, English corners etc.
- Basic working week of 25 classroom hours
- Meetings and training sessions typically 2 hours per week
- Promotional and student activities up to 10 hours per month
- No office hours required when not teaching
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- A TEFL certification an advantage – sponsorship available
- Teaching experience an advantage, but full training given
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand (limited by visa restrictions)
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
- PACKAGE UP TO 15,000 RMB/month
- *$2200 USD/m - $2900 CAD/m - £1700GBP/m $3100AUD/m
- 10,000 - 12,600 RMB monthly, based on qualifications and experience (cost of living in China very low – average incomes around 3000RMB/m)
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,000 RMB per month
- Sponsored legal Z work visa and work permit
- Salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 6 weeks paid holidays per year, including national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free accommodation – no bills to pay
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Sponsored social events
*Salary paid in local currency – Exchange rates correct at the time of publishing, but may vary.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.