Marketing and Digital Research Analyst
As a Property and Tax researcher, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging & varied environment; alongside our award winning team.
- This role is ideal if you have the drive and commitment to see tasks through to completion.
- There may be the opportunity to extend the internship beyond the initial period subject to successful review.
- If you actively want to develop your commercial outlook and transferable skills in a challenging environment then this opportunity could well be the one for you!
- You will also have a buddy and mentor to support you during your time at E3 Consulting.
- Your will be reporting the Managing Director Alun Oliver, who will support you with your development of property, tax & business knowledge. And supported by Zoe Toseland, Marketing and HR Executive.
- Supporting with a thorough review of case law, researching new cases & assisting in the expansion & maintenance of a technical legal library
- Supporting on project work including proof reading and drafting documents and inputting figures into spread sheets for client projects
- Researching sales prospects in target sectors and geographies e.g automotive, data centres, to support with developing an active working knowledge of opportunities. This will also involve inputting and updating details into our CRM database
- Undertaking a wider range of other research projects across different business function
- Opportunity to attend client and/or HMRC meetings as well as site surveys
- Attending seminars & network events in Southampton, London & further afield
- Ideally you should be studying or have completed an undergraduate and/or post graduate degree in business or law.
- We will also consider other courses such as Maths/ Sciences/ Languages/Humanities/ Economics/ etc.
- Strong mathematical acumen & literacy with Grade C or above in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- A logical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Effective oral & written communication
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills
- Ability to follow instructions precisely
- Ability to enjoy the challenge of complex problems and be able to articulate & present a range of solutions & opinions
- Able to use own initiative, a strong desire to be challenged and have early responsibility
- Bright, engaging and able to work under pressure
- Have a curious mind, and a keen desire to learn from all people and experiences
- Flexible in approach and outlook
- A conscientious team player who naturally enjoys supporting others and possesses a collaborative working style
- A can-do attitude & proactive work ethic
How to Apply
Please comprehensively review the E3 Consulting careers section at www.e3consulting.co.uk/careers as well as the other sections of our website and our social media.
You can then apply for this role by emailing email@example.com, stating your name & the position you are interested in, quoting reference E3PTR2018. Please attach your CV (ensuring you include your telephone number) and a tailored covering letter.
Your covering letter should state: where you heard about this position; why you are applying for the role; why you would like to work at E3 Consulting and why you wish to work in Southampton.
If your initial application is successful, you will be invited to complete our application form, giving us further insight into your ability and motivations for applying for the role. The next stage will then be to invite you to participate in a telephone interview, prior to coming in for face-to-face interviews as part of our Insight and Evaluation day(s).
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.