Sales & Account Management Assistant
At ProspectSoft, we have two different Sales placement opportunities. These are placed across our New Business and Account Management teams. These roles all include direct communication with potential/existing clients and the management of the complete sales cycle, including onsite visits when required.
You will be given a high level of responsibility for two of the most important functions in our business; making sales and customer service.
- Building Customer Rapport – Each job takes a pivotal role in customer/prospect communication. This will entail liaising with customers about project requirements, support tickets and managing prospective customers through the 365 Free Trial process. Whichever role you take on, having the ability to build relationships and rapport with clients quickly is a vital skill you will adopt.
- Customer Service – At ProspectSoft, we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and every member of staff needs to contribute to this. This will involve providing timely answers, fixes, assistance and escalation in a professional and friendly manner that reflects the company's core values.
- Sales Management/Lead Generation – Selling is a vital part of all these roles. This will involve scoping and documenting requirements, managing the entire sales cycle, and supporting other sales staff on larger sales where required. You will be expected to engage with customers/prospects through different mediums, including phone and email. In addition, you will be responsible for driving the number of opportunities, including Free Trials, Points Packs and other software sales.
- Presentations/Demonstrations – A key part of your role will be demonstrating our software to current/prospective clients. This will be required in both a sales and support capacity. To be able to deliver high quality, relevant demonstrations, you will need to be able to translate customer requirements into efficient and desirable solutions and present these in an appealing, persuasive manner.
- Organisation – You will need to manage many varied tasks. These will include, customer upgrades, bespoke developments, project delivery and general customer communication. Managing these tasks will require good organisation skills to ensure you successfully manage and meet desired timescales. This will also require you to liaise and co-ordinate with team members across the business, and most importantly with the customer.
- You must be prepared to be thrown in at the deep end, be able to forge relationships with customers and team members, as well as being able to manage your own time effectively.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.