4 days left
- Full Time
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be critical to the organisation, and will take a lead role in the organisation and the running of our regional product events. Marketing efforts will be centred around online lead generation, with focus on attracting and converting high quality leads via several marketing channels. You will be responsible for measuring progress with regular analysis reports to ensure continued marketing success strategies at ProspectSoft.
- Reporting to our Marketing Team Leader, you will be responsible for the deployment of social media content across all company and placement platforms, creation of website and promotional material, and the development of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Managing all corporate and placement social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram). You will have the opportunity to develop social media campaigns for both corporate and placement platforms to engage audiences. You will also be reporting on and analysing social media data and results, as well as building and monitoring new strategies to improve results going forward.
- Email Marketing – Assisting in the development of Email Marketing Campaigns for various stakeholders e.g. prospects and customers – this will involve proofing content, writing content, developing imagery to include in email sends, building lists and reviewing campaign results.
- Copywriting – Writing and uploading regular blogs to our placement and corporate blogs. You will also be key in proofing blogs, and creating infographics based on published blogs to repurpose the content.
- Design – Creating content such as banners, infographics and diagrams to include on our websites, social media platforms, event material, blogs, Email Marketing Campaigns etc.
- You will be required to use software to deliver these designs including Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva.
- Video – This will involve you using programmes such as Camtasia and OBS Studio to edit and enhance videos. You will be required to upload videos to our YouTube channels and follow branding best practices throughout the creation process. You may be required to film customer case studies on-site, develop promotional videos, and create engaging video adverts for us to use in our Google AdWords efforts.
- Event Organisation & Co-ordination – You will be key in assisting with any events ProspectSoft run or exhibit at. This will include liaising with venues, as well as designing and ordering merchandise/promotional material.
- Website Management – You will have the opportunity to manage our placement and corporate websites. This will include creating new content to ensure sites are up to date and engaging to our audiences
- Recruitment – There will be the opportunity to be selected as the next placement recruiter for Sales & Marketing roles. This will involve you managing the entire recruitment process; from CV and cover letter reviews, to booking and conducting Telephone Interviews, to organising and running our Assessment Centre.
- You’ll develop a strong understanding of B2B marketing through continued marketing-driven strategies at ProspectSoft, and will have the opportunity to develop your skills in both inbound and outbound marketing.
- You will also be able to show your creative side when completing tasks such as blog writing, creating infographics, holding customer Webinars, designing merchandise, photography/video content for our websites, and much more!
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects, including, but not limited to, the delivery of direct and digital marketing communications.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.