Graduate Programme 2019 - Technology Consulting
- Full Time
Our people are at the heart of our continued success. Being part of KPMG is being part of a community of talented and innovative people, working together to have a positive, lasting impact on clients. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. Whoever you are, there is a place for you here.
Technology underpins many of the most influential organisations in the world. It enables the biggest business decisions and connects people around the globe. The opportunities that technology brings are matched only by its potential threats.
- We help to dramatically enhance clients' performance through sustainable improvements to their technology.
- Some might even say that technology is the lifeblood of most organisations, which is why we provide independent, jargon-free advice and technical expertise to help clients realise the potential of their technology, manage their technology risks, and enable them to make the best use of their data.
- Our three year graduate programme is designed to offer the client exposure and the support you need to secure a successful career in technology consulting.
- You will develop core consulting and technology skills, commercial acumen and a flair for business. All of this will enable you deliver real value to clients.
- People who excel within Technology Consulting are passionate about continually adapting their skills and knowledge to find technology solutions that meet clients' needs.
- We also ask for a keen interest in technology and business issues, as well as good communication skills and the desire to take on early responsibility.
- Whilst you don't necessarily need to be a technical guru we are looking for individuals who have a keen interest in technology and a desire to get involved in a variety of projects but not necessarily a background in technology (our current graduates have degrees in a variety of subjects, including technology specific ones).
- Most importantly you’ll have an appetite to learn about technology and how we can best support clients.
- During the recruitment process, you will need to demonstrate KPMG's Global Behavioural Capabilities which will give us the confidence that you’ll be successful in the firm.
- By this, we mean the skills and behaviours that every person here at KPMG shares. To us, ‘behaviours’ are more than the way you act – they represent the set of values that underpin our business
- Minimum grade B GCSE* Maths
- Minimum grade B GCSE* English Language
- Minimum of 300 UCAS Tariff points*
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline (Please note that in certain business areas a technology specific degree would be beneficial)
- or equivalent