Language Project Coordinator - London
4 days left
- Full Time
- The position of the Project Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Responsible for the entire life-cycle of all projects assigned to you
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions
- Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- Negotiate with vendors
- Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure that the translation perfectly complies with instructions and is linguistically perfect
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats
- Distribute information to sales staff as soon as that information is available
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer service and/or project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
- Business degree and or customer service experience is preferred
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.