Early Diversity Internship Programme
This award winning internship is available to first-year undergraduates from diverse backgrounds. The 5-day placement in a government department gives you valuable insight and understanding of what it's like to be on the Fast Stream.
- A series of stimulating corporate networking and social events.
- An assessment survival workshop with all you need to know about applying for graduate vacancies.
- An allocated Fast Stream buddy.
- An opening and closing reception attended by high-profile speakers, such as Civil Service diversity champions and inspirational external figures.
- You’re a first-year undergraduate.
- You meet the diversity requirements (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), socially or economically disadvantaged or have a disability.) Click the link down below to check.
- Right to work in the UK
- Expenses Paid
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.