General Office Administrator
- Full Time
Heppenstalls Solicitors are looking to appoint a full time General Office Administrator for our Lymington Office. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in our busy office.
- The focus of the role is on excellent levels of client care whilst carrying out a busy and varied administrative role.
- Key activities will include archiving/retrieving files, dealing with suppliers, banking and cheque printing, audio typing as needed, filing documents, processing incoming and outgoing post, covering reception and assisting with telephone calls.
- You will also provide cover for the reception area during lunch breaks and holidays with occasional cover in our New Milton office.
- The successful candidate will have administrative experience, an excellent telephone manner and a solid knowledge of Word and Excel, together with good client care skills.
- The role might suit someone looking to start their career in a local law firm.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.