Outdoor Adventure Instructor
- Full Time
JOIN US FOR SUMMER 2019
WE ARE ALL ABOUT THE ADVENTURE! Our unforgettable adventures are based across the Isle of Wight, utilising the stunning beaches, wooded hill-sides, exposed downs, iconic cliff lines and more! You will be paid to work alongside a team of experienced instructors delivering challenging and exciting adventures for schools, groups and island visitors. Our priority is to ensure every customer has a fun, safe and extremely rewarding experience when they take part in any of our activity sessions.
- Adventure Activities Isle of Wight are offering a unique opportunity for a group of bright, enthusiastic young individuals to train and work with us during summer 2019.
- Some outdoor activity experience is of benefit however FREE training will be provided as part of the training and employment package.
- If you are kind, hard working, enjoy making a difference and determined to give your best then we want to hear from you NOW!
- Duration: 12 weeks (Jun-Aug 2019)
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Freshwater (main base)
- Accommodation: available
- Uniform: provided
- Equipment: provided
- 10% discount at local sports centre gym & swimming pool.
- 30-40% discount at Peak & Palm
- FREE TRAINING
- CORE QUALIFICATIONS
- BC 2 star | BC Paddlesport Leader Training | BC Foundation Safety & Rescue | BC SUP Module Training | WSA SOT Coastal Water Leader Training | REC Level 2 Emergency 1st Aid.
- IN HOUSE TRAINING
- Bushcraft | mountain boarding | archery plus many more.
- OPTIONAL TRAINING & ASSESSMENT
- BC Core Coach Training | BC 3 star Sea | BC Canoe & Kayak Coach (Sheltered Water) | BC Moderate Water Sea Leader Training & Assessment | Coastal Navigation & Tidal Planning (CNTP) | MT Lowland Leader Training | Level 4 Expedition 1st Aid.
- Although training is free, some registration and certification fees will be payable.
Adventure Activities believe this is the perfect summer holiday work for you...if you do, get in touch!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.