Delivery Driver - Own Car
The ideal candidate for the position must be passionate about customer service, quality and driving! If you have the attitude, we have the training for you. For this role, it is essential that you have a Full Driving License with access to your own car.
Being a Domino’s Pizza Delivery Driver means you are the forefront of our business, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times, ensuring all deliveries are made on time, hot and fresh. In return, you can receive a competitive hourly pay with an additional £0.80 – £1.00 per delivery and you get to keep any tips that you receive, earning yourself up to £10 per hour (including tips and mileage).
- Upholding a positive brand image and providing excellent customer service at all times
- Managing cash and card transactions effectively in accordance to company procedures
- Delivering products safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all safety and security Policies
- Working as part of the Domino’s Delivery Driver Team.
- Must be aged 18 or over due to insurance reasons
- Own car and full driving license held with no more than 6 points and no bans in the last 5 years
- Own Insurance held to qualify for the company business insurance
- Good communication and hard working
- Available to work over Evenings and weekends
- Good Knowledge of Local Area
- Additional £0.80 per delivery or £1.00 per delivery if using a branded car top (this is provided)
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Business Use Insurance
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Discounted food allowance
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.