Graphic Designer / UI Artist
Working with one of the world’s leading casinos, West Pier Studio has developed a portfolio of exciting and highly successful games, enjoyed by millions of players around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company on global titles, so if you’re sharp-minded and passionate about making great games, please get in touch.
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer / User Interface Designer (UI) to join our Slots and Casino team.
- Working on our latest games, you will be responsible for the graphical and user interface designs, logos and UI elements from concept to final implementation.
- This is an excellent position for an experienced or aspiring Graphic Designer / UI Artist.
- The role is ideally suited to either a Freelancer prepared to work within our office or someone looking for a Full-time / permanent position.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of Game UI and Graphic Design work
- An understanding of multi-platform development
- An ability to generate quick concepts and realize idea
- Eye for composition and colour
- Ability to adapt to a broad range of artistic styles
- Ability to follow existing styles and brand guidelines
- Able to use Adobe creative cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Flexible and fair working hours
- Regular social events inside and outside the studio, such as Board Games, Cheese Board Fridays, Escape Rooms, Go Karting and much more!
- A friendly, focused and relaxed working environment
- Weekly fruit delivery and fresh coffee everyday
- Ongoing training and development with career progression
- Excellent central Brighton location, based a short walk from the seafront, Brighton rail station, the lanes and some of the cities most sought after coffee shops, restaurants and bars
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.