Trainee Store Manager
Our Trainee Store Manager position helps you gain quick, valuable and effective knowledge to lead you towards being a Domino’s store Manager in 12-18 months.
For the first 16 weeks you will receive on the job training involving class room based theory and on the job practical training as well. Once you have competed this course you will receive a promotion and a pay rise to Shift Manager position and this is just the beginning. We will continue to support and guide you all the way to Store Manager level and beyond, with workshops and training classes so you can reach further.
If you have drive, ambition and above all a passion for success and delivering exceptional customer service, the Trainee Manager role is the perfect way to launch your career in Domino’s. Whether you are a Shift Manager, Team Leader, Assistant Manager or even a Store Manager looking for a new challenge, this role is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and work within a fun and friendly team environment while you build your career.
- Managing all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
- Controlling costs on a daily basis to impact the profitability of the store
- Maintaining a positive brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation standards and our philosophy on customer service.
- Promoting efficiency within the store to achieve service standards in line with company expectations
- Upholding and developing product quality at all times.
- Leading and motivating a team to success
- Customer Service/Hospitality/Fast Food/Retail Experience
- Target Driven
- Hard Working
- Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
- Hands on Approach
- A full clean driving licence with access to your own car
- Discounted food allowance
- Pension scheme
- 6 weeks holiday
- Full training provided
- Monthly Incentives/Competitions
- Bonus schemes
- Quarterly meetings
Hours: Full Time. Contracted to 45 hours a week – including Evenings and Weekends
Store Locations: Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Gosport, Fareham, Stubbington, Hedge End, Bitterne, Weston, Burgess Road, Shirley, Avenue, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford, Romsey, Winchester, Cowplain.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange
for a mock interview.