Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you a creative, salesy Graduate looking for a high reward-high support role with career prospects and a fun, sales culture? Then Recruitment could be the job for you!
Who are we?
FRAME is a leader in Building Design Recruitment, providing solutions for more than 18 years. Our Architecture, Interior Design, and Building Engineering teams are established, niche and very busy, which would really suit someone looking for an opportunity to maintain and grow their earnings. Our consultants work on specialist desks which enables them to build their knowledge, credibility, and billings quickly!
The culture at FRAME is great too with motivated consultants, who genuinely love to work here and rate great culture as one of their biggest reasons for coming to work. We run lots of competitions & sales incentives, and reward great performance with spa days, sailing days, luxury dinners & hard cash!
- Our best recruiters spend most of their day on the phone, calling out to new & existing clients and candidates.
- They are making introductions, building relationships, developing their people networks, understanding what businesses need, looking for problems to solve (versus jobs to fill), marketing themselves and their best opportunities, managing recruitment deals and ultimately, placing people in new jobs!
Who makes the best recruiters?
- People join us from all walks of life but they ALL have the same qualities -
- Great phone presence - Can get people talking, are engaging and personable
- Tenacious & Resilient - Can deal with knock-backs and can think on their feet, won't take no for an answer, will ask questions, overcome objections and stay in control
- Gets People - Understands what makes people tick, how to sell to them and influence their decisions, is a good judge of character and a great listener.
- Good judgement/time management - You have to make good decisions EVERY DAY about how you spend your time and which clients, jobs, and candidates to work and not to work.
- Restless and Competitive - Strong sense of urgency, makes things happen, drives own results, likes working to targets and wants to be the best.
There are lots of Recruitment Companies in Southampton, big and small, we think we offer the best of both worlds! We are big enough to have a proven name in the market (19 years of financial stability and an experienced management team) yet still small enough (around 100 people) to ensure you are not just one of a number, you receive tailored, sector specialist training and have lots of opportunities for career progression without having to wait for someone above you to move on!
- Our basic salaries start at £18k with realistic on target earnings of £26-30k in year 1, and £35k+ after that.
- Basic salaries/OTE's are always dependant on experience and so even if you are currently enjoying a better package elsewhere still call me - what have you got to lose?
- We offer 23 days holiday, flexi-time, cash prizes, social events, company car allowance & phone (on promotion) and many more great benefits, including one of the best offices and views in Southampton. Why not pop in for a coffee this week and take a look for yourself!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.