Front of House Staff - Permanent
The Royal Southern Yacht Club is currently looking for enthusiastic, friendly and reliable individuals to join our close knit & professional Front of House team who are not afraid of a fast paced environment.
We require applicants who would be available to work evenings and weekends as part of their weekly schedule on a full-time basis.
Part-time roles are also be available, providing you would be available at weekends.
The Royal Southern Yacht Club is renowned for its prestigious reputation world wide - running first class yacht racing from club to World Championships as well as being a members club. We also run a range of external events.
- Serving customers - preparing drinks behind the bar as well as waiting/serving food in the bar & restaurant and during events
- Providing excellent customer service in line with our clubs’ values
- Ensuring that the club is clean and customer-friendly at all times
- Ability to use your own initiative to respond to the varying activities of the club
- Fluent English
- Previous bar and/or hospitality experience is preferred.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- A great personality + high standard of professionalism
- Clean and tidy appearance
- The right to work in the UK
- Previous industry experience is highly desirable
- Own transport or living locally
- Due to licensing requirements, you must be 18 or over.
- You must be available all year round, not just for the summer.
- A welcoming, hardworking and understanding team
- Social nights out with the team
- A huge variety of events throughout the year keeps roles at the club interesting year round
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive hourly rate.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.