Data Analyst Internship
At Telefonica’s B2B business unit LUCA, we provide our clients, from diverse business sectors and based in different countries, with valuable insights which allow them to adapt their strategy to improve the efficiency of their business.
We are involved in different phases of the project, from the definition of the requirements to the final delivery, participating in the analysis of the initial data, creation of insights and production of final outputs. This requires and will help you to increase your business, analytical and technical skills while earning valuable professional experience.
- This opportunity will allow you to understand how projects and processes work end-to-end and how to face and solve related issues.
- In addition, as a Global Company, there is also the opportunity to participate in standardisation of processes across the different countries and collaborate in international projects.
- Students/Graduates from a numerical/Technical degree: Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- Good understanding of data modelling
- MS Office
- Initiative, flexibility, customer orientation, team player
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge on Data Warehouse and Visualisation tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy,…)
- Knowledge on Python/R
6 months - 1 year (flexible)
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.
Please note that some opportunities may close earlier than on Solent Graduate Jobs.