Ed’s Easy Diner is for diners who like their diners sunny-side up! A little rose-tinted, a lot awesome. All the best bits in one beautiful package. We’re sharing the love. We’re living the dream.
Since 1987, Ed’s Easy Diner has been the place to get awesome burgers, the coolest shakes, and mouth-watering American style desserts while you kick back enjoy the sounds of the juke box.
We believe in four things – Pop, Escapism, Good Vibrations and Generosity and we are looking for people to join our team of Ed’s patriots and share the sunshine. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but we do take what we do very seriously indeed.
- You will be passionate about working with food cooked to order in a fast-paced diner environment
- You will have high standards and a good eye for detail
- You will ensure all our dishes are cooked to Ed’s Standard whilst being delivered at the speed to which our guests have become accustomed
- You will thrive working under pressure and being part of a busy team
- You will have great planning and organisation skills
- You will, of course, have a good understanding of food hygiene and health and safety
- You will have a good command of English and be eligible to work in the UK
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- A competitive hourly rate
- Generous Discount on Food at Giraffe, Giraffe Stop, Burgers & Cocktails, Ed’s Easy Diner, Harry Ramsden’s, Slim Chickens and FishWorks
- Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift
- Training and development opportunities
- Apprenticeship Scheme
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays (full-time)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Pension after 3 months’ service
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.