Weekend Car Drivers
Pathfinder Personnel are looking to further recruit experienced car drivers to assist in the movement of vehicles on and off vessels at Southampton Docks.
Hours are variable due to the changing hours and schedules of the vessels. You may be requested to work day, evening and weekend shifts. We have a mixture of weekdays and weekend work available.
- You will need to be at least 21 years old and have a minimum of twelve months car driving experience in order to comply with our insurance.
- A full driving licence is required and you should be comfortable driving both manual and automatic vehicles.
- Excellent communication skill and a smart appearance are needed.
- Successful candidates will be expected to attend a Health and Safety Induction and a car driving assessment.
- You will be subject to identification checks, referencing and DVLA licence checks.
- Basic Hourly Rate =£9.30
- Paid Annual Leave Accrual = £1.12
- Employer Pension Contribution @ 2% = £0.16
- Total Hourly Rate= £10.58
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.