Graduate Software Developer
We are seeking Graduate calibre .Net Software Developers to work with a great FinTech services company based in Basingstoke.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious and talented graduates interested in breaking in to the highly rewarding financial services and FinTech sector. Our client is a fast growing software and systems development specialist with a great portfolio of customers, strong financial backing and an established and talented Software Team.
Reporting to an experienced and modern thinking Development Manager you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of software process from product design through development and implementation. This is a great opportunity to receive training and gain exposure across full stack technology, modern Agile process and work within a great sector.
You will have studied BSc Computer Science or similar achieving a 2.1 or above. Ideally with A-Levels in Maths, Physics, or similar. We are looking for high calibre graduates with great potential. In return you will be given structured and detailed training enabling you to fulfil your potential.
- Computer study related degree, including topics covering object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- Knowledge of MS SQL and relational databases
- C# programming with Visual Studio
- ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience of TFS
- WCF Services
- Experience of Jira or similar workflow management tools.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile and in particular Scrum development methods.
- Experience running and installing SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Use of version control tools such as subversion.
- The company offers a competitive salary, ample training and great benefits.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.