Native English Teachers
1 day left
- Full Time
US International Education Center has been contracted to hire teachers for 5 Preschools and 4 English Academies in China. These are contracted full-time positions. Duties include lesson planning, teaching, communicating with parents, etc. The schools use advanced teaching skills and equipment, and provide warm and comfortable environments for international teachers. No Chinese necessary. We currently have teaching positions available year-round.
- Each Applicant must hold a passport from a native English speaking country.
- Graduated with 4-year bachelor’s degree
- TESOL preferred but not necessary.
- Willing to work for a minimum of one year.
- Working hours are 40 hours per week. Teaching hours are approximately 25 hours per week.
- Clear background check.
- The school pays for the working permit.
- School provides accommodations or rental allowance.
- Additional bonus is available.
- The school pays for medical insurance.
- Chinese holidays plus some Western holidays.
- Airfare reimbursement bonus after contract completion.
- The school will pick up the teacher upon arriving at the airport
- Some schools provide 2 to 3 meals per day.
US International Education Center is an all-rounded international education service organization based in Los Angeles, California, USA. In the various services that USIEC provides, sending foreign teachers abroad is one of our most expansive and committed projects. Since 2008, we have gathered an extensive database of foreign English teachers and currently have over 3000 ethnically diverse teachers registered with USIEC. Majority of our teachers attained their bachelors degree in the United States, while 50% holds a masters degree, and 20% even achieved their doctorate. In recent years, other than recruiting teachers from the United States, we also extended our database to recruit teachers from other English speaking countries such as, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia etc. All our teachers are well equipped with teaching skills and experience, and possess various qualifications such as teaching credentials, TESOL or ESL certificates etc. In the past few years, we have successfully sent out numerous well-qualified foreign teachers to countries such as China, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. Our service quality and integrity is highly recognized by all the collaborating schools.
For those of you interested in working at one of our preschools, please go to the links below and enjoy the Shangpin Kindergarten video. It takes a minute to load and gives you a very good view of the actual school program and the children's activities:
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.