Junior Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for people who are frustrated by the status quo and are desperate for an opportunity to prove themselves in an exciting fast growing business.
If that sounds like you, then you might be our next Junior Project Manager.
We want you if you are smart, curious and keen as mustard to get stuck in and make things happen.
The requirements of the role include:
- Care about what you do and own problems until they are fixed.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Fix problems
To do this well (and we mean really well) - there are a few things that we think you will need.
- You will be great at working things out. This is not an environment for people who need to be spoon fed.
- Eagle eyed - you will need to spend every minute of the day with your eyes open. Spot problems, spot things that could be better - then make it so.
- You will be willing to jump into things head first, and work it out as you go, so make sure you are comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- This is a hard job, swim quick or sink. If you think you are smarter than the average and able to adapt quickly + you want an Everest of a challenge then go for it.
Who we are
We are both a startup and a £1 billion success story.
We have the fun, energy, drive and determination of a start up, but are also part of an organisation that has created more than 10 multi-million pound companies in the past 20 years.
As a group we believe that you have to really care about what you do in order to do it well. We believe in teamwork, ownership and promote a culture of collaboration, work hard-play hard and work smart.
If you have read down this far, then we guess you’re interested : -)
We believe that this is very much a two way street. So we offer you some pretty awesome stuff in exchange.
- Firstly - the opportunity to be part of a fast growing business. If you have ever been in that startup type environment in the past, then you will know how diverse and valuable that can be. If you haven’t had that before, then take it from us - you will learn more in 6 months with us than you would in 3 years of corporate life.
- Secondly, we invest heavily in our working environment. Great offices in the centre of Bournemouth, a subsidised onsite cafe and kitchen with restaurant quality lunches, gym memberships, free holiday homes, health insurance, top of the line IT equipment, parties, flexible working and casual dress code to name a few of the ways we help you do great work.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.