- Full Time
Harrap ICT provides high quality IT support to primary schools across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. We strive to provide a high quality, reliable and fast service.
We have expanded into further areas including IT curriculum training, website building and app development.
The education environment is fast moving and very rewarding. You will be exposed to lots of different tech on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all customers receive a high quality, reliable and secure service
- Working from our office in Winchester
- Travelling to school sites
- Hours: 37.5 hours to fit around customer requirements, with 30 minutes of daily breaks
- Natural affinity for technology
- Logical approach to troubleshooting problems
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good GCSEs and A levels (Bs and Cs or better)
- IT hardware knowledge is desirable
- Windows Server experience is desirable
- Experience of working with/building computers is desirable
- Good university degree (does not need to be in a relevant field) is desirable
- Full driving license and use of own car is essential
- DBS check is required
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.