Customer Service Advisor
At Argos, the run up to Christmas is a busy time and we’re now recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to make the magic happen in store.
Working at Argos over Christmas means every day will be different, offering you new and exciting challenges. You will play a key part in creating an enjoyable and easy shopping experience for our customers – from picking stock in the stockroom, to serving on the tills or collection counter.
We have a range of part-time opportunities available, with various working patterns and contracted hours.
We’re looking for people who:
- Love to help customers
- Care about delivering a superior shopping experience every time
- Feel confident using today’s technology and eager to share their know how with others
- Can work as part of a team and support their colleagues
- A competitive salary to give you some extra cash for the festive holidays
- Discount available after 3 months
- A fun and friendly working environment
- There may also be an opportunity to stay with us after Christmas and make Argos your future too
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working
restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.