We are looking to recruit a part-time Mobility Advisor in our Southampton showroom, where we provide extensive training to enable you to develop a rewarding career in the mobility industry.
Part-time showroom assistant
Hours of work are 9am to 5pm, 3 days a week to include weekends and holiday cover.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Assist customers in selecting the best products to suit their needs
- Answering Showroom calls
- Keeping the showroom to the correct standards, including general housekeeping
- Ideally have a sales background, but not essential as we will train
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good interpersonal skills - Day to day interaction with customers from all ages and all walks of life
- Ability to organise own time and multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working
restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.