Project Engineering Graduate
Based in Hook, Hampshire, STI is a specialist Contract Electronics Manufacturer, serving world-class customers in high-reliability industries by providing a complete set of electronics design and manufacturing solutions in both printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) and full box-build manufacturing
We are looking for a hardworking and proactive Project Engineering Graduate to join our existing team.
- Achieve a basic knowledge of the product in manufacture
- Provide technical support to internal customers
- Evaluate, understand, and translate the Customer’s technical requirements
- Utilise project tools to optimise business resources and requirement, becoming involved in forecasting
- Working closely with the Manufacturing Systems Engineering, and Product Quality Engineering teams, design and implement production processes relevant to the project
- A graduate with a Project Engineering background, you have an interest in Electronics, excellent IT skills, a good understanding of lean manufacturing (including six sigma, kaizen, and root cause analysis), and are keen to put in to practice your knowledge of project management techniques.
In addition to this, you will gain exposure to other business areas, developing knowledge, relationships, and skills to enhance your development, whilst contributing fully to he success of our business.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.