Christmas Team Member
Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 320 stores across 15 countries in Europe, Asia and America. Lovisa has become the leading fashion jewellery brand and we are continuing to grow rapidly!
We wish to make this a very special Christmas for our customers and require exceptional Team Members to help lead the way!
- Do you love working in a team environment dedicated to offering an outstanding experience to our Customer?
- Are you motivated and driven to deliver great results?
- Do you want to influence and inspire customers with your knowledge of fashion and current trends?
- Are you a great communicator and confident in building great relationships?
Then we would love to talk to you about a becoming a Christmas Stylist with Lovisa!
- Have a passion for providing amazing customer service!
- Confidence to style your customer to exceed their expectations!
- Have a love for fashion!
- Be able to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment!
- Love to work within a team to deliver great results!
As we continue to grow at Lovisa in the U.K, so does our team!
After Christmas there will be opportunities for you to stay on board as permanent part-time to continue to be a part of building our brand in the UK.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.