Are you looking for experience in arts and crafts, education, working with children, or creative work? We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly volunteers to help out with our range of children's workshops!
- You must be able to commit to one half-day per fornight, hours to be agreed.
- You will help our Learning Officers and Freelance staff to run our series of workshops for children to educate them about history and art.
- You will use a range of materials, including clay, paint, wire, and many more!
- Sessions will be agreed when you join the role, but will roughly be one session per fortnight.
- You will assist with set up and clear away of activities, support the workshop leader with the delivery of the activity, and help the children with their work.
- To begin this role you must be in possession of a valid DBS certificate, which will be provided for you free of charge.
Available hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 - 13:00