Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
- We are looking for graduates to join us in a trainee position as a Graduate Recruitment Resourcer, where the role will primarly involve telephone screening candidates and matching them to our clients' vacancies.
- You should have a degree (in any subject) and a competitive and engaging personality, as well as plenty of ambition and an excellent telephone manner.
We are based at a modern office on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham between Southampton and Portsmouth. A Graduate Recruitment Resourcer role involves talking to candidates and working closely in a team with Recruitment Consultants and other Resourcers. No previous experience is required as we provide excellent and comprehensive recruitment training as well as mentoring and coaching for graduates.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment consultancies and has been growing year on year. We offer attractive long-term career opportunities for graduates who want to work in a fast-paced sales environment, which includes an excellent financial package including a basic salary, commission and performance-related bonuses.
Please apply by sending your CV to us now to be considered for an interview.
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £25K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, where rewards are based on performance
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- A team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out
To apply for this job, graduates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.