Graduate Sales Trainee
Graduate Sales Trainee
Based in Fareham, near Portsmouth & Southampton
We are looking for graduates who are interested in securing a full time Sales executive role or a Recruitment Consultant position to start in September or October. Graduates from any degree course can apply and full training is provided.
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after qualifying
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a strong social culture
- A meritocratic environment that rewards individual achievements
- Dress down Fridays, Golf club membership, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Team trips, Christmas & Summer parties, team lunches and nights out.
Our graduate sales trainee roles are for a Recruitment Consultant role where the focus will be on client business development and on creating strong professional relationships with high quality companies. You will be fully trained as a Recruitment Consultant and also provided with mentoring to help you get the most from your sales and business development strategies.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a team of ambitious and proactive like-minded Recruitment Consultant graduates at our new offices on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, which has easy access to both Southampton and Portsmouth. Our enthusiastic and fun environment will give you the opportunity to learn from colleagues who are passionate about their job and driven to be the best in their chosen field.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a successful professional recruitment company which has been recognised as one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK. We are a specialist Recruitment Agency of 30 employees with low staff turnover and a dedication to providing the best customer service to both clients and candidates. We offer our Recruitment Consultant sales trainees excellent recruitment, structured career progression, team and individual incentive schemes, company events such as Goodwood races and a boat trip, regular team nights out and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that your financial package will increase substantially every year.
- You will need to have strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a desire to be the best.
- A confident telephone manner is important and you should be a resilient and tenacious character who is determined to achieve results.
- If you are interested in working in a forward thinking and innovative company as a business development Recruitment Consultant, a career with Blueprint could be a great choice for you.
- Speaking to clients and building strong working relationships
- Business Development with existing and new client contacts
- Understanding the needs of both clients and candidates
- Arranging interviews between candidates and clients
- Managing the recruitment process through to offer and acceptance
- Attending business development strategy meetings
- Generating sales leads, referrals and business networks
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.