Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for graduates from any university degree course for a graduate trainee position as a Recruitment Consultant. This is an excellent long term graduate career opportunity and we will provide full training and support to the successful individual.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is based on the picturesque Cams Hill Estate business park in Fareham next to Portsmouth. Our office is a fast-paced environment with a team of ambitious and proactive like-minded individuals, the majority of whom are graduates. Our enthusiastic and fun environment will give you the opportunity to learn and excel from colleagues who are passionate about their job and driven to be the best in their field.
Blueprint has been recognised as one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK and as one of the top performing companies in the Solent region. We are a growing Recruitment Consultancy of 30 employees with low staff turnover and a dedication to providing the best possible customer service to both clients and candidates. We offer a strong team environment with events such as Goodwood races, a summer boat trip and a Christmas party. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially every year.
- We need trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultants for sales-orientated work which involves building relationships with high quality companies and candidates.
- You will be working predominantly on the telephone, taking down clients' job orders, matching candidates to the job requirements and arranging interviews and starts.
- Our clients work in a wide range of sectors, which involve both professional engineering design and general business support vacancies.
- You will need to have strong communication skills, a competitive nature and a confident telephone manner.
- You should also have a resilient and tenacious personality, with a determination to be the best you can be.
- If you are interested in working in recruitment for a forward thinking and innovative company, a career with us could be a really good choice for you.
- No previous experience necessary.
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- A meritocratic environment that rewards individual achievements
- Dress down Fridays, Golf club membership, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Team trips, Christmas & Summer parties, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.