Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and internationally focused environment? Do you want to gain a stronger understanding, and forge ties with the world’s most exciting emerging market? Opportunity China, a leading education recruitment company, are looking for an ambitious and globally minded Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
As part of a small and dynamic team the successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running and take the initiative, and may need to contribute to other areas of the business at times. Ambition is key – we’re an ambitious team with ambitious expansion plans, and are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial attitude who has the potential to grow with us.
- The successful candidate will be an articulate team player with a wide global perspective, be confident using digital and social media, as well as the usual Microsoft Office suite, and willing to work to targets.
- You’ll be a confident communicator, able to deliver presentations. The role will involve some degree of travel, attending and promoting graduate opportunities at Universities around the UK. Excellent written English, with the ability to write marketing copy, will be important.
- Ambitious and able to work to targets
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with teachers, graduates and relationships with external stakeholders
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent written English, with an ability to write persuasive marketing copy
- To pick up tasks and implement them, particularly with online tools such as google spreadsheets, mailchimp, documents and social media marketing.
Full training will be provided, however any experience or travel in China/Asia would a real bonus.
Note this is a 3 month fixed term contract initially, with potential to be extended.
- Update and create new website content, including new job posts, information and blog writing
- Social media marketing to engage with potential and current candidates
- Posting jobs on online jobs board
- Implement mailchimp email campaigns
- Using the website content management system to upload content, including new job adverts and blog posts
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials
- Represent Opportunity China at University events and careers fairs, which may include the delivery of presentations
- Client Management and Development:
- Develop new partnerships with Chinese schools, universities and agencies
- To represent Opportunity China’s brand and ethos to a high standard at all times
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.