6 days left
- Full Time
An outgoing and easy-going personality is a must!
After another highly successful year, we are recruiting for a resource consultant to support our extremely experienced and successful team of consultants in our Port Solent office. This role would suit someone who would like to work towards becoming a recruitment consultant.
Who are Academics?
Academics are one of the UK’s leading education recruiters. We recruit for all types of schools and for all kinds of roles, including teachers and support staff. We cover all aspects of recruitment, including day to day supply, longer term cover and permanent roles. Our South Coast team is highly successful and have experienced excellent year on year growth over the last 4 years.
- Search and selection of new candidates.
- Interviewing candidates
- Advert writing and CV Sourcing
- Telephone vetting of candidates
- Booking candidates in for daily supply
- Reference chasing of candidates
- Processing documents for candidates
- Looking after the offices Social Media presence (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn)
- Excellent administrative skills
- A strong track record of remaining in-post (not moving from job to job regularly)
- An outstanding personality, with an easy-going approach
- The ability to be adaptive and cope with change.
- Working hours are on a shift pattern either: 7am-4.30pm/7.30am-5.00pm/8am-5.30pm
- 28 days annual leave and increasing by 1 day per year of service.
- Reduced hours during school holidays (9am-3pm for whole of August)
- Induction and ongoing training provided.
- Support of a highly experienced Regional manager and team.
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
- Based in our Port Solent office
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV today to Steve Dixon, Regional Manager. email@example.com
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.