Analyst Internship Programme
Join us and you will be an integral part of our team. Over 9-10 intensive weeks you will experience what it’s like to work for our international bank. You will go through two job rotations and gain a wide range of practical experience. You will also benefit from training courses, seminars and a variety of networking events. Successful interns will be invited to join the Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme.
Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our customers achieve their financial goals. You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand. Tasks may include evaluating companies, developing models for M&A transactions, preparing industry analyses for pitches, or getting involved in the execution of live deals.
The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Corporate Finance meets your needs and aspirations.
Areas in which you will have a direct placement:
- Corporate Finance industry sector groups: consumer, healthcare, industrials, infrastructure and utilities, technology, media and telecoms, financial industries, real estate, gaming, leisure and lodging
- Corporate Finance product groups: equity capital markets, leveraged debt capital markets, debt capital markets
- Corporate broking and M&A
We are looking for bright minds with excellent academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers. We hire for attitude and skillset and are open to applications from a variety of backgrounds and degrees.
- Are you passionate about finance and have an affinity for numbers?
- Do you have an interest in business, economics, financial mathematics or engineering, either as part of your degree or extra-curricular activities?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills?
Then we look forward to meeting you.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.