Digital Marketing Executive
The SUP Company was formed in 2014 with the mission of delivering customer service excellence and unrivalled choice to the world of Stand Up Paddle boarding. Through it’s bricks and mortar store and large online presence, The SUP Company maintains its leadership of this fast paced and growing market. Located in Southampton, Hampshire The SUP Company has become the one stop shop amongst avid Paddleboarder’s in the UK and Europe, recently being voted the ‘Shop of the Year’ in a global competition run by SUPconnect. For further information go to: www.thesupco.com
Our Southampton Store is an all-encompassing experience, upon which paddle boarders can rely for expert advice regarding boards, paddles, accessories, wear as well as the opportunity to test over 50 different boards on the River Itchen adjacent to the store and at our onsite lake.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who will be working with the Managing Director and be based at our Southampton store.
- Execute, develop and maintain paid search, shopping and affiliate campaigns.
- Create, own and deliver marketing campaigns as scheduled.
- Creation and execution of SEO Strategies
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience, with the ability to use data to drive a test and learn approach.
- Production and editing of video content (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Contribute to the effective running and maintenance of all Social Media channels.
- Improving website content to generate more conversions
- Helping to plan and organise events.
- Contribute to the updating and maintenance of Above Board’s ecommerce properties.
- You must have at least 12 months of up-to-date experience and knowledge of digital marketing activities.
- Expert knowledge across a variety of online sales promotion channels, including Paid Search, Shopping, Affiliates, and Remarketing.
- A very strong understanding of social media platforms and how best to utilise them to inspire our customers
- Commercial awareness to drive the business forwards
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to record and edit video (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach
- Great copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to manage time effectively.
- Proactive self-starter who can manage their time effectively and thrive in a fast paced, agile environment
- An great salary and performance related bonus
- A product allowance & access to preferential pricing
- The opportunity to make your mark at an exciting and growing company
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further a Marketing based career. As a company we are growing very quickly and over time there will be an exciting career path for the right person with the right attitude to fulfil their potential.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.