Candidate Engagement Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Our Candidate Engagement Specialists are the first point of contact for candidates applying to our client campaigns, providing an outstanding service to candidates enquiring about opportunities, their applications and interviews, via telephone, email, online chat and social media channels. This role sits as part of a wider team, focused on delivering to an expanding portfolio of exciting clients.
It’s a challenging, customer service type role, with lots of opportunities to learn about the different types of organisations we work for, as well as learning more about the recruitment sector, our tools and technologies. This role is ideal for someone looking for a change in career, a recent graduate or college leaver, or a gap year opportunity.
We’re looking for people that can add value to the candidate experience, no matter what their enquiry.
- You genuinely care about delivering great customer service and be resilient when working under pressure.
- Be a great communicator both via email and on the phone.
- Have strong administration and organisational skills and have ideally had previous experience in a customer service role.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- You’ll have studied to A-Level or equivalent.
- In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- A collaborative, open and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.