We’re looking for bartenders with experience in high quality bars or restaurants, with creativity and flair! You’ll be working with fun and lively team, so we’re looking for someone with a highly personable nature and a passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Demonstrate a continuously high standard of cocktail making
- Liaise with all team members and the kitchen to ensure swift and efficient food and drink service to the tables
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all menu items provided and identifying opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate;
- Ensure team members work together and communicate to provide a continuously high standard of service to our guests
- Maintaining a neat and clean restaurant/bar area and Back of house area at all times
- Competitive Salary
- 50% discount on employee meal
- The opportunity to progress and develop within the company.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire Safety
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.