Bar Team Member
As a member of the Carluccio’s Bar team, we want you to devote your time & attention to delivering extraordinary guest experiences. All of our team members work together & never use the phrase ‘that’s not my job’. Whether a guest is browsing in our deli, ordering a coffee at the bar or has just sat down for a 3 course meal, your role is to create the extraordinary each & every time
Joining us as a Bar Team Member you become part of our famiglia & will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work with our restaurants, supporting & delighting our guests we ask that our team members have the following skills & behaviours as we are always willing to train & develop your additional skills as your grow with us.
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely to our guests
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team & take instruction
- Focused on delivering the very best service, time & time again
- be enthusiastic & passionate for our products & the service your provide
- As a team player you never say thats not my job, we all work together
- able to work at pace whilst multi tasking to maintain the highest quality service
- willing to learn, develop & go above & beyond
- You understand the subtle ways to adapt to your guests needs & your charisma & confidence is naturally authentic
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become an Italian expert. Be curious to sample the best Italian ingredients, wine & products from the many regions of Italy
- Competitive National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage (dependant on age & experience)
- Share of service charge
- Potential to earn cash gratuities
- Training & development courses
- Drinks specialist training
- Holidays pro rata
- Free uniform & discounted food on shift
- Team parties & competitions
- Flexible working opportunities
- Clear career development path & progression
- Pension Scheme
- 50% discount when you dine in the restaurants
- 20% discount when you shop in our deli
- Refer a friend scheme
- & much more
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.