International Marketing Executive
- Part Time
This role is a Part-Time International Marketing Executive (9 Month Fixed Term Contract)opportunity based in Southampton. This role will provide brand, communications and events support to the UK and International teams; focusing on the professional services sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for flexible working and furthermore, to join a financial services business with a true global reach and 1700 employees worldwide.
With 1700 employees worldwide and a global reach, this role will work across 4 days focusing on developing and delivering the UK and Global marketing strategies. This role will have a general focus, including events management, social media and control over the production of marketing materials.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the branding and strategic plan is activated in the UK and Internationally.
- Events management, external and internal (annual conference)
- Creating marketing materials including flyers/ newsletters/ e-news publications.
- Promoting and utilising social media channels to drive business and service engagement.
- Database research for mailings and other campaigns
The successful Part-Time International Marketing Executive will deliver;
- Persuading and influencing skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Results Orientation
You will ideally live locally and be happy to commit to a part-time fixed-term assignment.
An exciting part-time fixed-term contract in Southampton with international responsibility coupled with a friendly and inviting team with a global reach.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.