You will find our wonderful retail teams have one thing in common, whether they are Sales Assistants, Supervisors, Assistant Managers or Managers, they work as a team and all share a real passion for our brand, keeping our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Your role as Supervisor will be to lead the sales team by example, using an excellent understanding of product with a friendly, welcoming approach to provide excellent customer service, ensuring your team does the same.
- To be a successful Supervisor at Joules, you will be a retail Supervisor or a Senior Sales Assistant ready to progress your career. You will have been involved in helping to support and develop a Sales Assistant team to drive productivity and sales.
As a Supervisor at Joules you will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this wonderful company.
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
This is a truly great time to be part of an inspirational and passionate team here at Joules. If you share our values and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career within a truly great British brand then please apply!
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.