Joules of Winchester are on the lookout for a brilliant Sales Assistants to join this brand new team!
You will find our wonderful retail teams have one thing in common, whether they be Sales Assistants, Supervisors, Assistant Managers or Managers, they work as a team and all share a real passion for our brand, keeping our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- The role of a Sales Assistant is to create an amazing shopping experience. You will combine your expert understanding of the Joules products with a friendly, welcoming approach to provide exceptional customer service within the store.
We have two opportunities available one is for a 12 hour contact and the other is for an 8 hour contract but candidates may need to be flexible to take on extra hours if required.
In return you will receive fantastic support and development in order for you to maximise your potential within this wonderful company.
- Clothing allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Annual leave of 31 days including bank holidays plus 1 day family leave
- 2 Volunteering Days per year
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity/ Shared parental/ Adoption Leave
- Cycle to work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Voluntary Health Care Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- “Thank You” scheme
- Loyalty Recognition scheme
- Give As You Earn
- Save As You Earn
This is a truly great time to be part of an inspirational and passionate team here at Joules. If you share our values and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career within a truly great British brand then please apply!
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.