You will be joining a highly professional and stable business who are a leader in their market, and renowned for quality and innovation.
- You will be working in a high performing well established team, who provide a first class administration support service to the wider business.
- You role will be providing general administration support including order processing, data entry and document control.
- The successful applicant will demonstrate on their CV, experience of providing a first class administration support service previously.
- You will need to be a highly professional and high performing individual, who has excellent data entry skills and be able to work with pace and urgency.
- Excellent attention to detail and a confident IT is essential in this vacancy.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.