Graduate Marketing Assistant
Equapulse have new clients and therefore need 4 new Marketing Assistant’s to help with:
- spreading awareness about the client’s services / products
- promoting their latest offers and current packages
- enhancing their brand and their image to the public
- guiding new and existing customers through the registration process
We offer all candidates in-house product training, and on-site mentoring to ensure you can represent clients effectively and confidently.
Marketing Assistant Openings:
- enjoy working with customers in a retail environment,
- can work well independently and as part of a team,
- are a natural conversationalist,
- act as a leader and motivator,
- want to have an above average lifestyle,
- seek recognition and reward for results,
- are open to learning new skills and/or,
- would like someone to give you a shot
We would like to meet with you to discuss our openings in more detail!
For more information, visit our website, our LinkedIn page, and our social media pages.
Don’t wait to take the next step towards the future you deserve! Apply today!
[Please make sure your contact details are current and that you re monitoring your phone and email account for contact from us because we will be moving forward with appointments straight away.]
Equapulse are always interested in meeting with people that are looking to make a difference! If you or anyone you know are interested in learning transferrable skills such as: sales, marketing, customer service, client relations, PR, advertising, administration, general business, team leadership, recruitment and/or office management, apply today or forward this job to a friend!
At Equapulse creativity and hard work are at the core of everything we do. We provide sales solutions with a unique creative angle and are confident that our hard-working team will deliver the results you are looking for. We bring this unique energy into to everything we do making sure our contractors are ready to address any problem.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.