Could you influence people to increase the success of their business?
If so, Here’s The Description of Your Next Career - A Yo Telecom Internal Sales Consultant.
At Yo Telecom we like to think outside the box and work hard to streamline business communications, so we are now looking for YOU to join our growing Yo Family as an elite Internal Sales Consultant.
More About Yo Telecom
At Yo Telecom we are not afraid of having big dreams and never shy away from challenges, which is why our mission is to be the earth’s #1 phone and WiFi systems provider.
We have come a long way over the last 5 years, and we still have a long, action-packed road ahead of us. It’s a big world, and we need awesome people who think big. People with big goals, big ideas and big hearts.
We’re powered by PURPOSE, and our purpose is to help businesses increase their success.
See what our staff have to say! https://youtu.be/CNmNV_txm5s
- Contacting the Directors of small to medium businesses via phone and email
- Discussing each businesses telecommunications and marketing needs.
- Asking questions to find out how our products and services will help them increase their success.
- Making recommendations to help them overcome the specific challenges they’re facing in business.
- Booking appointments for our Field Sales Consultants to visit site and create their tailored package
- Build relationships with potential customers
- Completing administrative duties such as statistics, meeting notes and diary entries
- We need incredible communicators with great interpersonal skills as this will guarantee success in your role.
- A drive to progress in your career.
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- Ambition plus a genuine interest in businesses and helping them succeed.
- A confidence to pursue leads, overcome objections and secure meetings.
- The determination work under pressure to achieve challenging targets and goals.
- You need to think on your feet and be a problem-solver.
- Computer literate.
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives.
- Career progression.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- An additional days holiday for each year of service (up to 5 years).
- A fully comprehensive induction and training course plus ongoing training.
- Free cereal bar, tea and coffee.
- Free lunch when targets are met.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Summer bbq’s, Friday night drinks and parties.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.