Graduate Sales Consultant
Working in a specific property team the role involves working as an extension of our estate agency front offices to inform, advise and consultatively sell the Hamptons International service to clients as they progress through their property journey. Previous estate agency or property sales experience is a bonus but not essential for this role as full training and support is provided.
The comprehensive training package we provide will enable you to feel confident in discussing every aspect of the residential property market. You will enjoy thriving as part of a competitive team whilst being targeted with an individual sales commission structure that is well. rewarded
- A highly competitive remuneration and reward package
- Excellent introduction training in all aspects of the property industry
- Comprehensive ongoing support and training to help you achieve your goals
- Being part of the biggest property group in Europe and all the future opportunities that entails
- Basic salary plus commission
- Generous incentives such as trips to London`s top attractions and restaurants
Whether you are a recent graduate, have no previous property experience or are currently working in the property/sales industry we would love to hear from you.
What great looks like at Hamptons:
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work autonomously
- Have excellent oral communication and customer service skills
- Have a hunger to learn, develop and succeed
- Be a team player and tenacious in your desire to hit your personal targets
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email email@example.com for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.