Summer Letting Assistant
Hamptons International are now looking for motivated and passionate individuals to join us on a four month fixed term basis, working in our busy network of London offices as a Lettings Assistant. These roles will suit individuals who have an interest in property and are potentially looking to get started in the property industry, giving great experience and opportunities within a well- established and leading estate agency.
- Producing all new tenancy agreements in line with Hamptons International`s standards of quality
- Helping to manage the termination and renewal process, liaising with all parties concerned to ensure that the process runs smoothly and the reputation of Hamptons is upheld
- Providing administrative support to negotiators and the branch manager
- Coordinate branch marketing activities including creating and sending material and liaising with local publications
- Maintaining the filing system and managing the branch diary
- Completing banking paperwork and processing invoices. Collating all monthly and weekly invoice returns
- Carrying out property visits for managed tenancies
- Carrying out ad-hoc property viewings as required
Four month fixed-term contract.
- A professional approach.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills.
- Excellent standard of communication.
- Extremely customer focused
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment. High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Driving licence preferable
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.