Client Services Administrator
Our friendly team within Client Services in the City of London are seeking an organised Administrator to join the business development and relationship building team of client services consultants.
- Providing administrative support to our Client Services Department working closely with the consultants
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries from employees and external calls
- Distributing business opportunities to sales staff
- Attending team meetings
- Maintaining the filing system
- Supporting and assisting the teams with administrative duties.
- Completing financial returns.
- Collating monthly reports for the Head of Client Services.
The successful candidate would ideally have:
- A professional approach; and ideally worked in a sales environment before
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills specifically MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.