Associate Account Executive
We are a global communications agency. We work seamlessly across our nine offices to help ambitious companies change the game. When you work with us, we connect and support you in a way that allows you to achieve limitless success and career growth. We are Pathfinders’ Media Employer of the Year 2018, Large Agency of the Year 2018 from the PRCA Dare Awards and PR Moment’s Integrated Agency of the Year 2017.
We are connected, ambitious, adventurous, transparent and proactive, but most of all we are one team working together to be the global alternative.
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with.
Are you our next London Associate Account Executive?
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will implement day-to-day communications activities, carrying out campaign execution and administration for business to business client accounts and projects. You and your fellow executives will be the engine of the client campaign, driving activities with determination and enthusiasm to deliver results that will make an impact for the client’s business, and make your team shine.
- Work across a portfolio of 4-6 of our clients (technology focused, either business to business or consumer), being responsible for generating results, meeting deadlines and developing relationships with clients and the media
- Become a time management whizz; learning to be an expert at delivering work on different campaigns with different teams
- Learn and understand the Media in order to bring great value to your team and clients, whilst crafting and building your understanding of what makes a great story and how to tell it
- Generate results by pitching client stories to journalists and influencers
- Arrange and staff media interviews and events
- Use your impeccable communication skills to work with clients, journalists and colleagues alike
- Write content for a variety of purposes such as pitches, press releases, blog entries, feature articles and case studies
- Develop client call agendas before calls; taking detailed notes to map out action items post call
- Be the eyes and ears of your clients’ industries, ensuring your account teams are up to speed on what’s happening across the wider sector
- Assist with clients’ social media accounts
- Deliver analytics reports
- Be involved in team brainstorms to create new ideas for campaigns
- An A level education or higher, with some office based work experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society
- A strong ability to spot connections between trends, stories and brands
- A real love for media. You’ll consume newspapers, blogs and content in your personal and work life; reading far and wide
- A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
- A team player attitude, willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
- To be successful:
- You’ll have a real aptitude for working with people
- You’ll embody our values
- Be a strong networker, constantly building this throughout your career
- Have a strong capability to present and communicate information
- Be a strong content creator
- Have an understanding of how and where we should use analytics to show the value of our campaigns
- Be a keen researcher and creator
- Understand how and when to apply different technologies and expertise in campaigns
- Be diligent at delivering results and meeting expectations of your manager and clients
- Be able to adapt and respond to change well
- Be adept at following instructions and procedures
- Have the capability to think entrepreneurially and commercially to bring the best to your clients
- Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
- Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
- The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a European city with the whole global team
- Well-being allowance or private health care
- Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
- Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
- A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
- An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
- The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
- Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.
Please note, if you are a holder of a Tier 4 visa you will have certain conditions and working restrictions attached to your visa. Generally, students studying towards a degree level qualification (NQF6) or above are restricted to a maximum of 20 hours work per week during term time, which is reduced to 10 hours per week for students studying below degree level. Please check your visa for more details. It is a criminal offence to breach the conditions of your visa, and anyone found doing so by UK Visas and Immigration is likely to have their permission to stay in the UK cancelled.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.