Software Test Analyst
If you are ambitious, analytical and interested in technology and wish to build a successful career with a FTSE 250 company with a global presence and blue-chip clients, then Capita is a company you should work for.
During training, you will receive financial support by way of a training bursary and, upon successful completion of the core modules, you will have the opportunity to work on site with one of our prestigious blue-chip clients, getting involved in some of the most exciting projects across the UK. You could be developing SQL scripts to resolve bugs, or managing defect lifecycles, creating test scripts and test cases. Whichever project you work on you will be continuously developing and challenging yourself on a daily basis.
We are confident that trainees will complete the Novus programme equipped with both the theoretical and practical skills necessary to make an impact in the IT industry. In fact, we’re so confident that we offer successful candidates long-term financial incentives that reward commitment to the programme and performance on projects.
- Eight -16 weeks Industry recognised free training during which you will receive a training bursary
- Upon successful completion of your initial training, the opportunity to work on site with our blue-chip clients as well as Capita
- Continuous professional development and professional certificates throughout the two-year programme
- End of contract financial reward
- Six-monthly performance reviews with the chance to qualify for additional bonuses.
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, pension, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers
You will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology and testing, and an analytical approach to problem solving, Strong communication skills both written and spoken are also vital, as well as the following requirements:
- Able to attend eight -16 weeks training in London before you may be selected for work
- Geographically flexible – prepared to relocate around the UK as required for projects
- Basic understanding of software test
- Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Committed to the programme for two years
All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK for a minimum of three years. Documentary proof will be requested at interview.
Minimum 2:2 degree.
Tip: Solent Futures, Solent University’s employability and enterprise service advises that you ensure your CV is the best it can be before you submit it. Look at our online guide or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback. You might want to visit us in RM 001 11am – 4pm to get your CV checked and, if you are invited for interview, to arrange for a mock interview.